Sunapee, NH. — The Pop-Up Gallery at the Harbor House Livery on Main Street in Sunapee Harbor Village will host an arts and crafts exhibit and sale on Sunday afternoon, October 12 from noon to 4 p.m. A local non-profit, Project Sunapee, sponsors the annual event to showcase local talent and to share information about the 1890 landmark building. HHL docents will share a video history and plans for its restoration and reuse.
Featured artisans in this year’s show include:
- Artists who paint on wood, paper, canvas & whimsical sculptures
- Potters of wheel thrown & hand-built ceramics
- Purveyors of sweet & savory edibles
- Designers of wearable art, hand spun wool & fine needlework
- Sunapee Graniteworks American Beads
For more information, visit www.projectsunapee.org.