Ways and reasons to take part in the SPTO benefit sale…
- Donate gently used children’s clothing (sizes infant to 16 years), shoes and wearable sporting equipment at the Sherburne Gym and Abbott Library.
- Volunteer your time before, during or after the event. Contact Sharon Thielicke, (603) 763-2554.
- Provide baked goods for the bake sale. Contact Kara Santti at 603-763-1077.
- Acquire new reading material at the Scholastic Book Fair.
- Find great bargains at the clothing sale for your family!
For more info, contact Rhonda Gurney, 603-763-5696.
To download/view the above clothing sale flier, click: 2012 SPTO Clothing Sale (PDF 57kb)